1.suitable for ipad 5,ipad mini 2, Skin material: PU, keyboard material: ABS
2. keyboard solution:BCM 20730
3. 84 keys, 17 hot keys, power-saving mode
4. Bluetooth 3.0，Built-in battery: 250mAh
continuous working time: 60hours
5. Support Win98/2000/XP/Vista/2003/7 LINUX UNIX
MAC；iPhone,iPad，iPod Touch ,Windows Mobile OS 6.1+，Nokia S60
6. language: English, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, French, German
available, For other languages, customized MOQ: 500pcs
standards such as CE, FCC, ROHS, BQB and UN 38.3.
HB0series -Ipad Bluetooth Keyboard
● Cordless keyboard ● User manual ● USB wire inside ● Foopad
1. Bluetooth Keyboard Specification:
● Built-in Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard
● Ultra - thin aluminum case
● MICRO interface, easy to charge
● Suitable for Ipad mini
● Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, last for approximately 100
hours per charge
● Special [home] screen key for one touch access to variety of
● Light weight, quiet keystrokes, water-proof, dust-proof
● Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Bluetooth Keyboard Specification and Pairing Instruction:
2. Bluetooth Keyboard Specification
● Bluetooth 3.0 interface standard ● Operating Distance to 10
● Modulating System: GFSK ● Operation Voltage: 1.8-3.6V
● Working Current: <2.0mA ● Standby Current: 0.3-0.5mA
● Sleeping Current：<25uA ● Charging Current ≥ 100mA
● Standby Time: 65days ● Charging Time: 4-5hours
● Uninterrupted Working Time: 60hours
● Lithium Battery Life: 3year ● Lithium Battery Specification:
● Key Strength: 80±10g ● Key life: 5 million strokes
● Operating Temperature: -10-+55 C
3. Bluetooth Keyboard Pairing
Step 1: Turn on the power toggle switch. The state indicator light
will be on for 4
seconds, and then the light will go off.
Step 2: Press on the [connect]button, the [Bluetooth] indicator
light will be blinking and
the [Power]indicator will be on, the keyboard is now ready to be
connect to Ipad.
Step 3: Turn on and unlock Ipad,Click on the Ipad[setting] icon.
Step 4: On the setting menu,select item[general] to access
[Bluetooth] settings. Click
on [Bluetooth] to turn on the connection. Ipad will automatically
search for a
Step 5: Wireless Keyboard is found, Click on the device to connect.
Step 6: Enter the password code as displayed on screen.
Step 7: Wireless Keyboard connected successfully. [Power] indicator
light will stay on
until the keyboard is switched off.
For other Bluetooth enabled device, please verify the Bluetooth
Standard&compatibility before attempting to connect to the
The long-lasting rechargeable battery can service you for several
With no memory effect, the lithium battery can be charged at any
In order to extend service life, we recommend you turn the keyboard
off when there is long time with no interactive.
When the battery power is low, the [power] indicator light will
start blinking,it is time to recharge the keyboard.
Step 1: Connect USB-B of the native USB power cable to the keyboard
Step 2: Connect USB-A to the power adapter or computer's USB
Step 3: the [charge] red indicator light will stay on when the
keyboard is charging. Once
it finished charging the [charge] indicator light will turn off.
6. Energy Saving Sleep Mode
The keyboard will kick into sleep mode when it is inactive for 15
minutes and the keyboard [power] indicator or light will go off. To
activate from sleep mode, just press any key and wait 3seconds, the
keyboard will come back on.
7. Safety Caution
● Keep the item away from sharp objects.
● Do not place heavy object on top of the keyboard.
● Do not Microwave the item.
● Do not force or distorted the keyboard
● Keep away from oil, chemical or any other organic liquid.
Clean the keyboard with water, alcohol or alcohol based
A. Unable to connect
● Make sure the power switch is on.
● Make sure the keyboard is within the operating distance.
● Make sure the battery is charged.
● Make sure Ipad Bluetooth setting is on.
● Make sure wireless keyboard is connected to Ipad.
● Make sure wireless keyboard has been paired with the Ipad.
B. Unable to Charge Keyboard
● Make sure the USB power cable is connected properly to the
keyboard and the
● Make sure the wall charger is plug into the power outlet.
10. Special Keys Description
Long press [Fn] and combination with [F1-F12] and [insert] keys to
the shift multimedia keys, and mainly be used in the operation of
11. Special Features and Options
Please note that the Keyboard Case is made from aircraft aluminum
with a high grade finish similar to the finish on many popular
Options: A set of four rubber feet is included, which you can place
on each corner of
the Keyboard Case bottom to help prevent scratching high-grade
finish of the
What do you think about our Bluetooth keyboards?
Please take a minute to tell us.
Thanks for purchasing our product.
12. Product End of Life:
Keyboard battery disposal
● Insert screwdriver between plastic top and metal case at keyboard
top or bottom
● Pry up plastic top and remove it completely.This action destroys
● Turn top over and remove tape from battery.
● Separate battery from circuit board
● Dispose of battery according to local laws.Recycle remaining
Table of Toxic and Hazardous Substance / Elements and Their Content